May 17-19, 2016 | Portland, OR
Hospital and healthcare leaders convened at the 2016 North American Healthcare Forum (NAHF) to explore innovative solutions to the myriad of challenging and ever-evolving issues in health, wellness, and productivity.
Registered attendees may access the presentations here.
The Forum included:
- Plenary sessions, discussion panels, and networking opportunities
- Case studies by hospital systems in various stages of deploying population health that began at home, with their own employees
- Mining the opportunity for health and productivity improvement through data analytics
- Methods of influencing physician behavior to align with population health improvement and quality outcomes
- Strategies for commercializing community health improvement programs, including the Bellin Health model featured in the book “Pursuing the Triple Aim” by Maureen Bisognano and Charles Kenney